Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Simon Says Stamp! (Almost) All White challenge

Photobucket
Hi everyone,

I'm back with my second Simon Says Stamp! guest designer post. Boy am I having fun! :)

This week's challenge is to create a card using all white except for a colored image. Once again a great prize is up for grabs:
 

Here's my card:


Pretty self-explanatory, I think. If you do have any questions pop me an email. :)

Supplies used:
- Traditional Butterfly
- You're the Best
- Memories Black Dye Ink
- Worn Lipstick Distress Ink
- Barn Door Distress Ink
Sizzix Hexagon die


Please pop over to the Simon Says Stamp! Challenge Blog to see what all the wonderful designers have come up with and to get all the challenge details. Just click the blinkie below. :)


Photobucket


As always, thanks for stopping by!

10 comments:

Lin said...

Congrats, sista! LOVE your take on the challenge, and I think I'll have a go at it!

Maureen Morton said...

Great fun, Sarah! Love this take on the challenge and love that butterfly! Nice.

Barb said...

Sarah, I love this CAS card! Beautiful butterfly!

Kimba's Kreations said...

This is an AWESOME card!!!

Mandy said...

Beautiful card Sarah.
Thanks for being such a great guest designer
hugs Mandy xx

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Sarah :-) I love the hexagons and the butterfly is beautiful :-) very stylish ! :)

luv
Lols x x x

Krista Ritskes said...

C-a-ute!

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

Great work, Sarah! The simplicity of the design just makes the intricate features and bright color of the butterfly POP!

*mwah*
Steph
Simon Says Stamp!

CanadianScraps43 said...

Love the boldness of the image. Such a great CAS card.

Christine said...

I love your card Sarah!! So simple yet so complete. It's gorgeous. I love the hexagon layer. What a great way to embellish a card.

So glad that you joined us this month at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge blog.
xoxo, Christine