Thursday, May 17, 2012

So Very Grateful

Hi everyone,

I'm back today sharing another card I made with Simon Says Stamp's June Card Kit. Such a BEAUTIFUL kit! If you missed my last post you'll want to check it out and leave a comment there because I get to give one away! (Thanks, Heidi!) Be sure to comment before 11:59 EST Friday, May 18th for your chance!

Here's my card:



I decided to make this as my Mother's Day card for my Mom. So very grateful for her! :)

Hope you're having a wonderful week!

13 comments:

Joy said...

GORGEOUS! love the shape, adore everything about this card! hugs!

Danielle said...

Just beautiful and I've never seen a card shaped like this! Amazing!

Andi (RrlScrapGal) said...

Lovely!!!!!!!!!

Kara Lynne said...

Those papers are beautiful, I love how you balanced the bottom with those dark butterflies at the top.

Barb said...

What a near shape, Sarah! Love these pretty colors - beautiful card!

Michelle said...

Oh Sarah! this is just STUNNING!!!! WOW!!! Love the softness of your colors! :)

Jingle said...

This is such a beautiful card!

Froggietalks said...

I love this card Sarah! How did you get the shape so even? I would so need a template to do a card like that. the butterflies are nice too :D

Janet a.k.a. swanlady21 said...

Love the hexagon shape . . . the butterflies and all the little details

joy said...

Gorgeous card! I'm lovin' everything I see made with this kit!

ThePurplePlace said...

What a great shape!! I would never have thought of this, but I sure to do LOVE it!!

Thanks for sharing!!

Unknown said...

oh my...this is gorgeous! love the colors, patterns and shaped card.

Kerellbrp said...

I love this card Sarah! How did you get the shape so even? I would so need a template to do a card like that. the butterflies are nice too :D