Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Simon Says Stamp: Glimmer & Sparkle Challenge

Hi everyone,

I'm back with another Simon Says Stamp Challenge!!!


Today's challenge is Glimmer & Sparkle! So make your project SHINE!!! :) The design team is using products from Lindy`s Gang. This is a new-to-me company and I`m so glad to have been introduced to it! For my card I used this spray called Buccaneer Bay. It is absolutely GORGEOUS! A fabulous combination of blue and brown. I love it!

Here`s my card:


The ticket die cut was sprayed with the Buccaneer Bay mist. Once dry I stamped Hero Arts Envelope Liner over top. Here`s the full list of what I used to make this card:



I hope you'll join us in this week's challenge! Up for grabs is a $50 gift voucher for the Simon Says Stamp store thanks to sweet Heidi! For all the details and to see what the other designers have come up with go HERE.



Thanks so much for stopping by!
Sarah

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card, Sarah! This is a great card that you could give to both genders! Awesome!

Lisa Carroll said...

Just gorgeous, Sarah! I saw that color and loved it... really like how you stamped over the top, genius! :)

Tiffany said...

Great, versatile card. It makes me want to get all the colors of these mists! I love how it incorporates both colors.

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Sarah :-) the colours and shimmer are beautiful ,, so very pretty :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Melissa Bove said...

Fabulous card Sarah! Lovve the design and that great paper!! So fun!!

hugs...

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

Beautiful card, Sarah! I love the combinations of textures and the extra splash of color at the bottom!

*mwah*
Steph
Simon Says Stamp!

cheiron said...

Love the color mist you used. Wonderful card too...love all the fun elements!

debby4000 said...

Fabulous card Sarah, its perfect for a mans card.
luv
Debby

Jingle said...

Very nice! I love the background on this!

Lin said...

Don't you just love the names of some of these colors? :)) Love what you did with yours, Sarah!

MS said...

Love your spraying and stamping on top. Really cool effect!