Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Simon Says Stamp Anything Goes Challenge!

Hi everyone,

I'm back with another Simon Says Stamp Challenge!!!


This week's challenge is Anything Goes! Create whatever you like (but please make something NEW)! The design team is playing with Martha Stewart products.

Here`s my card:



I used this Martha Stewart Heatbeat border punch to punch the different sized hearts which I then used to create my snowflake. Fun!

Here's my full supply list:



I hope you'll join us in this week's challenge! Up for grabs is a $50 gift voucher for the Simon Says Stamp store thanks to sweet Heidi! For all the details and to see what the other designers have come up with go HERE.



Thanks so much for stopping by!
Sarah

18 comments:

Barb said...

Wow, Sarah! I just love your beautiful, heart snowflake! Gorgeous card!

Jingle said...

Sarah, this is so super cute! I love it!

Sue McRae said...

Oh, this is such a fabulous design Sarah!

Teresa W. said...

Oh my, Sarah! Fabulous to make a "heart-snowflake". Love it.

Lisa Carroll said...

Totally creative and sooo gorgeous! :)

Lin said...

What a great design using some of my favorite motifs!!

Melissa Bove said...

So creative and fun Sarah! Love the idea of using the hearts to make a snowflake! Genius!

hugs....

Anonymous said...

What a great idea to use the heart punch to make a snowflake! Margaret K.

Kathy (krolski) said...

How creative! Love the snowflake!

Krista Ritskes said...

Sarah, this is SO cute!

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

What a clever idea to place the hearts in this way! Love the sparkle!!

*mwah*
Steph
Simon Says Stamp!

Marnie - Queen of the Marniverse said...

What a creative way to make a snowflake! I'll have to remember that...

pcm said...

what a creative snowflake!

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Sarah, I love how you placed the hearts and the background and sentiment are FAB :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Angela said...

Super cute!! Love the heart snowflake and the colours. What a FUN Christmas card!!

Carol L said...

I LOOOOVE all those hearts, and that splash of pink color with those polka dot letters looks amazing!

Mary-Anne V said...

What a great idea to use the border punch in this way...very cute snowflake.

Froggietalks said...

Lovely card Sarah, and a neat way to use those hearts :)