Saturday, December 8, 2012

Flowers & Butterflies Gift Set & NEW SIMON SAYS STAMP GRATITUDE BLOG HOP WINNER

Hi everyone,

That's along post title isn't it.? Hee hee.

Anyways, I back first to pick a new winner of the Simon Says Stamp Gratitude Blog Hop donation.
The new winner is:

Blogger Michelle who said...

GORGEOUS cards Sarah. I am most grateful this year for my friends. Whom without them I truly don't know where I would be.

November 22, 2012 1:11 AM

Congrats, Michelle! Please get in touch with me so I can get you set up with Simon Says Stamp! :)

I thought I'd also take this opportunity to share a card set I made recently. I'm planning on making a few sets as gifts for Christmas and such.

Here it is:





Look familiar? I used the same design as the snowfIake card in my previous post. I think it's pretty self explanatory. Once I embossed the swirls I went over with the sander to reveal the white core. I also used shredded paper at the bottom of my clear box so the cards would sit above the label and be seen in their entirety. If you have any questions feel free to send me a quick message. :)  

Thanks for stopping by!
Sarah


Supplies:

3 comments:

Chitra Nair said...

This card set is so beautiful!

joy said...

What nice gifts these card sets will make, Sarah! A simple but very effective design - so pretty!

pcm said...

so cheery!love the packaging.