Saturday, December 29, 2012

Simon Says Stamp January Card Kit: Each Moment

Hi everyone,

Welcome back!

Today I'm sharing a final card using the Simon Says Stamp January Card Kit.



Here's today's card:


This card came together so easily with the Tim Holtz journaling tickets and the Simon Says Stamp kraft circle stickers. I basically just added some stamping and brads and there you have it. :)

Supplies:


Don't forget that Heidi of Simon Says Stamp has generously given me a second January Card Kit to pass on to one of my blog readers! All you have to do is comment on any or all of my Card Kit posts this week (Monday, Thursday, Friday, and today) and I'll pick and a announce a winner Monday December 31st.

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Sarah

15 comments:

pcm said...

love the simplicity. i never know what to do with some of those pre-fab embellishments!

diana said...

Thanks for the ideas and inspiration. ;-)

Margie said...

Great card!! Love it!

cassie said...

Great card- I love that polka dot paper!

Miriam Prantner said...

Great CAS card! Love those tags!

Chitra Nair said...

Beautiful card Sarah and love the sentiment..

stamplover2011 said...

Cute card! Love the bg paper!

Tiffany said...

This looks so great and yet it was quick and easy. Love it!

Amy Papale said...

Cute card! I love the kraft label!

Leni said...

Nice card! Love the kraft circles!

Small T said...

I love your card! Great colors and lovely stamping! :-) xx

Chunyuan said...

awesome card.

Karen said...

Very cool card. I love that sentiment. The background paper is really nice also.

Krista Ritskes said...

Love this card. So simple yet perfect.

judy said...

This kit looks so versatile. I love the colors and patterns on your card.