Friday, February 15, 2013

Party Hat Card

Hi everyone,

Happy Friday! I don't know about you but I'm ready for the weekend! This weekend my kids have a couple of birthday parties to go to and so I've been busy making birthday cards. My mojo has been lacking lately and so I thought I'd pull out some new stamps and just make some cards for fun. No publication calls. No challenges. Just fun. It did wonders and my mojo has returned! Yay!

Here's one of the cards I made using the new TIm Holtz Birthday Blueprints set:


These blueprint images are fabulous and I'd love to get a few more of the sets! First, I stamped the party hat image on my notecard and then again on a couple different patterned papers which I used to paper piece the birthday hat. Once adhered to my card, I added glossy accents to the blue stripes to finish it off. The sentiment stamp is from a new Hero Arts birthday sentiment set called "It's Your Day."

Supplies:


Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope you have a wonderful weekend!
Sarah

7 comments:

Lin said...

Love this image paper-pieced, Sarah!

Miriam Prantner said...

I love it! The piecing is perfect, glad you were able to just have fun creating!

Sandi said...

Card turned out great! Love your spin on using this stamp!

Bunnyfreak said...

Love how you used the patterned paper.

Lorraine A said...

Fabulous card Sarah :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Angela Fehr said...

Super fun! Now I need that stamp too!

Deb Lorence said...

Great card Sarah! I just got this Tim Holtz set and I can't wait to use it!