Thursday, June 27, 2013

No Peeking (and a 25% off sale at My Favorite Things!!!)

Hi everyone!

I'm popping in to share some simple tags I whipped up real quick using the wonderful "Tag You're It" Stamp & Die-namic Set by My Favorite Things. There are some REALLY fun sentiments and cute images in this set! I love the "No Peeking" and "Go Ahead Live a Little Rip it Open" sayings. Hee hee. :)


I think the cupcake tag would have worked better if I'd had the tag itself turned 90 degrees but it is was it is. ;)

 

Supplies (my first 2 links go to the My Favorite Things website and the rest go to Simon Says Stamp):




I thought I'd also give you a heads up that My Favorite Things is having a great summer sale going on now through the 29th. Just enter SUMMER2013 at checkout to receive 25% off your entire order (excluding the newest release)! I've already shopped the sale. ;) If you want to be sure to get their newsletters about sales and other fun happenings be sure to sign up HERE.

Thanks for stopping by!
Sarah

4 comments:

Cindy C. said...

Really cute tags! Love the various sentiments!

Laura Sterckx said...

Hello Sarah!

These are gorgeous tags! My favorite is the one with the cupcake, I think it looks great! :)

Have a great weekend!
Laura xx

Sherri Everett Thompson said...

They're still adorable, Sarah. Love the shape of the tag die!

Leni said...

Super sweet tags!