Thursday, August 22, 2013

Simon Says Stamp September 2013 Card Kit: 40th Anniversary Card

***Mom and Dad...if you're reading this STOP NOW!*** :)



Hi everyone!

I hope your week is going well! We've got the house up for sale and still have a few minor fixer-uper jobs to do. The kids and I will be running away to my parents' place tomorrow so the house here can actually stay clean and my hubby can get some of the smaller jobs done. We're REALLY hoping it sells quickly so life can go back to being somewhat normal before we move. ;)

Speaking of my parents, they will be celebrating their 40th anniversary in a couple of weeks! Here is the card I plan to give them using the Simon Says Stamp September 2013 Card Kit and some great Simon Says Stamp dies. (No stamping on this card).



Thanks for stopping by!
Sarah

4 comments:

Chitra Nair said...

Such a lovely card...

Froggietalks said...

Love this card Sarah :)

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

Fabulous card I love the chalkboard look and congrats to your parents!

Shaughn Woodruff said...

Congrats to your parents! Love your card! I just love the mint color with the black chalkboard look! Thanks so sharing your wonderful card! And good luck to selling your house!