Monday, October 26, 2015

Simon Says Stamp November 2015 Card Kit Winner!

Hi everyone!
I'm poppy by to announce the winner of the fabulous Simon Says Stamp November 2015 Card Kit: Handmade With Love!

The winner is....
Blogger Lynne in NI who said...
Awwww what a sweet little squirrel!

Congrats, Lynne! Please email me via my sidebar with your shipping info so I can pass it on to the wonderful folks at Simon Says Stamp

Just a reminder that you can pick up the Simon Says Stamp November 2015 Card Kit for just $29.95 + shipping. If you'd like to receive this kit and future kits for only $24.95 + shipping per month, you can SUBSCRIBE HERE.

Thanks for stopping by!
Sarah

2 comments:

ionabunny said...

Congrats to Lynne. Hugz

Lynne in NI said...

Yippee! Thanks very much Sarah ... I've sent you a pm :)