Monday, June 6, 2016

Butterfly Birthday

Hi everyone!

I hope you're doing well! I've been busy the past couple of weeks getting my vegetable garden planted. We had to move it to a new spot and it's twice the size of the old one! I've never been much of a gardener but had my first vegetable garden last year and just loved it. It was fun to go out each day and see how things were progressing and to actually grow some of our own food. 

Today I'm popping by to share a summery birthday card made with some beautiful Simon Says Stamp goodies including Simon's Friendship Blooms StampsStitched Rectangles Dies, and Woodgrain Cardstock.


Thanks for stopping by!
Sarah

Supplies:


5 comments:

Karen B. said...

So pretty!

Cindy C. said...

Beautifully done!!

Birgit said...

Sarah, this is so sweet! I love the background and those pretty butterflies!

Mary-Anne V said...

Very pretty...love the angled panels.

Patt H. said...

This card is truly awesome! I love everything about it!